Search found 48 matches
- Thu Oct 08, 2026 7:06 pm
- Forum: Phil Kessel's Hot Dog Stand
- Topic: The Official 2026-2027 Detroit Red Wings Thread: Everywhere I look it's a darkness
- Replies: 159
- Views: 841
Re: The Official 2026-2027 Detroit Red Wings Thread: Everywhere I look it's a darkness
[melts to literal death before Edvinsson even sees a pen]
- Wed Oct 07, 2026 12:02 am
- Forum: Phil Kessel's Hot Dog Stand
- Topic: Thee Official 2026-2027 NHL Season Thread: What? Fuck? It Started?
- Replies: 64
- Views: 600
Re: Thee Official 2026-2027 NHL Season Thread: What? Fuck? It Started?
Marchand returneth, Marchand breaketh
Can't tell from the replay if it warranted all that drama or not. He folded pretty hard though. Never like seeing anyone get hurt.
Can't tell from the replay if it warranted all that drama or not. He folded pretty hard though. Never like seeing anyone get hurt.
- Tue Oct 06, 2026 9:54 pm
- Forum: Phil Kessel's Hot Dog Stand
- Topic: The Official 2026-2027 Detroit Red Wings Thread: Everywhere I look it's a darkness
- Replies: 159
- Views: 841
Re: The Official 2026-2027 Detroit Red Wings Thread: Everywhere I look it's a darkness
I still haven't forgotten that in the most recent playoff game Dylan Larkin's Red Wings played in, the TB guy played "Take These Broken Wings" in the dying moments of the elimination game
- Tue Oct 06, 2026 9:44 pm
- Forum: Phil Kessel's Hot Dog Stand
- Topic: The Official 2026-2027 Detroit Red Wings Thread: Everywhere I look it's a darkness
- Replies: 159
- Views: 841
Re: The Official 2026-2027 Detroit Red Wings Thread: Everywhere I look it's a darkness
Sound guy is like fuck it nobody's here, I'm playing Smash Mouth
- Tue Oct 06, 2026 9:40 pm
- Forum: Phil Kessel's Hot Dog Stand
- Topic: The Official 2026-2027 Detroit Red Wings Thread: Everywhere I look it's a darkness
- Replies: 159
- Views: 841
Re: The Official 2026-2027 Detroit Red Wings Thread: Everywhere I look it's a darkness
Hell yeah, some hustle for the W
- Tue Oct 06, 2026 9:36 pm
- Forum: Phil Kessel's Hot Dog Stand
- Topic: The Official 2026-2027 Detroit Red Wings Thread: Everywhere I look it's a darkness
- Replies: 159
- Views: 841
Re: The Official 2026-2027 Detroit Red Wings Thread: Everywhere I look it's a darkness
It's kinda funny these teams don't play again until spring, wonder what the rosters look like then.
- Tue Oct 06, 2026 9:32 pm
- Forum: Phil Kessel's Hot Dog Stand
- Topic: The Official 2026-2027 Detroit Red Wings Thread: Everywhere I look it's a darkness
- Replies: 159
- Views: 841
Re: The Official 2026-2027 Detroit Red Wings Thread: Everywhere I look it's a darkness
Oh that's a terrible call
- Tue Oct 06, 2026 9:24 pm
- Forum: Phil Kessel's Hot Dog Stand
- Topic: The Official 2026-2027 Detroit Red Wings Thread: Everywhere I look it's a darkness
- Replies: 159
- Views: 841
Re: The Official 2026-2027 Detroit Red Wings Thread: Everywhere I look it's a darkness
This is still the bad place, it turns out. They're getting skated now.
- Tue Oct 06, 2026 9:23 pm
- Forum: Phil Kessel's Hot Dog Stand
- Topic: The Official 2026-2027 Detroit Red Wings Thread: Everywhere I look it's a darkness
- Replies: 159
- Views: 841
Re: The Official 2026-2027 Detroit Red Wings Thread: Everywhere I look it's a darkness
Moose okay, no Mickeys were hurt in the incident
- Tue Oct 06, 2026 9:18 pm
- Forum: Phil Kessel's Hot Dog Stand
- Topic: The Official 2026-2027 Detroit Red Wings Thread: Everywhere I look it's a darkness
- Replies: 159
- Views: 841
Re: The Official 2026-2027 Detroit Red Wings Thread: Everywhere I look it's a darkness
Rasmussen down. Now we just need a Copp injury
- Tue Oct 06, 2026 8:48 pm
- Forum: Phil Kessel's Hot Dog Stand
- Topic: The Official 2026-2027 Detroit Red Wings Thread: Everywhere I look it's a darkness
- Replies: 159
- Views: 841
Re: The Official 2026-2027 Detroit Red Wings Thread: Everywhere I look it's a darkness
I also forgot about Cousins until Ken pointed out that they have two, spelled differently.
God he was such a shit on Florida.
God he was such a shit on Florida.
- Tue Oct 06, 2026 8:47 pm
- Forum: Phil Kessel's Hot Dog Stand
- Topic: The Official 2026-2027 Detroit Red Wings Thread: Everywhere I look it's a darkness
- Replies: 159
- Views: 841
Re: The Official 2026-2027 Detroit Red Wings Thread: Everywhere I look it's a darkness
Could be a wild third. Please let the Wings have more goals when the buzzer sounds.
- Tue Oct 06, 2026 8:43 pm
- Forum: Phil Kessel's Hot Dog Stand
- Topic: The Official 2026-2027 Detroit Red Wings Thread: Everywhere I look it's a darkness
- Replies: 159
- Views: 841
Re: The Official 2026-2027 Detroit Red Wings Thread: Everywhere I look it's a darkness
Ottawa, the new Anaheim.
- Tue Oct 06, 2026 8:35 pm
- Forum: Phil Kessel's Hot Dog Stand
- Topic: The Official 2026-2027 Detroit Red Wings Thread: Everywhere I look it's a darkness
- Replies: 159
- Views: 841
Re: The Official 2026-2027 Detroit Red Wings Thread: Everywhere I look it's a darkness
Me: thank god I don't have to watch or think about Kane anymore
Ken and Mick:
Ken and Mick:
- Tue Oct 06, 2026 8:34 pm
- Forum: Phil Kessel's Hot Dog Stand
- Topic: The Official 2026-2027 Detroit Red Wings Thread: Everywhere I look it's a darkness
- Replies: 159
- Views: 841
Re: The Official 2026-2027 Detroit Red Wings Thread: Everywhere I look it's a darkness
Glendenning skating backwards down the ice with the puck on his backhand, right into the goalie. I think about that modified Night at the Roxy gif a lot, where they put Holland-Cleary-Babcock faces on them as they do the head dance in the car. Cleary being brought back on one year deals might have b...
- Tue Oct 06, 2026 8:28 pm
- Forum: Phil Kessel's Hot Dog Stand
- Topic: The Official 2026-2027 Detroit Red Wings Thread: Everywhere I look it's a darkness
- Replies: 159
- Views: 841
Re: The Official 2026-2027 Detroit Red Wings Thread: Everywhere I look it's a darkness
When I tell you how badly I had to try not type his name there
Danielson got got pretty good. I hope he keeps trying stuff though. Need to see some flashes
Danielson got got pretty good. I hope he keeps trying stuff though. Need to see some flashes
- Tue Oct 06, 2026 8:15 pm
- Forum: Phil Kessel's Hot Dog Stand
- Topic: The Official 2026-2027 Detroit Red Wings Thread: Everywhere I look it's a darkness
- Replies: 159
- Views: 841
Re: The Official 2026-2027 Detroit Red Wings Thread: Everywhere I look it's a darkness
I still love how excited Ken and Mickey get when a fourth liner gets a breakaway. Oh! Here we go! [it's the animated corpse of Dan Cleary]
- Tue Oct 06, 2026 8:07 pm
- Forum: Phil Kessel's Hot Dog Stand
- Topic: The Official 2026-2027 Detroit Red Wings Thread: Everywhere I look it's a darkness
- Replies: 159
- Views: 841
Re: The Official 2026-2027 Detroit Red Wings Thread: Everywhere I look it's a darkness
Well that was fun, see, Dylan, fun?
- Tue Oct 06, 2026 7:57 pm
- Forum: Phil Kessel's Hot Dog Stand
- Topic: The Official 2026-2027 Detroit Red Wings Thread: Everywhere I look it's a darkness
- Replies: 159
- Views: 841
Re: The Official 2026-2027 Detroit Red Wings Thread: Everywhere I look it's a darkness
I saw it as them just trying to be there for him. It cannot be easy to take that warm-up.
Yzerman should have had Edvinsson signed, no question. I just really want the rumors to be wrong.
Yzerman should have had Edvinsson signed, no question. I just really want the rumors to be wrong.
- Tue Oct 06, 2026 7:41 pm
- Forum: Phil Kessel's Hot Dog Stand
- Topic: The Official 2026-2027 Detroit Red Wings Thread: Everywhere I look it's a darkness
- Replies: 159
- Views: 841
Re: The Official 2026-2027 Detroit Red Wings Thread: Everywhere I look it's a darkness
It's still possible that AI tells Ilitch to fade away and let the GM work. Ed gets signed, Larkin plays out the year. Things aren't AS bad?