Is there a golf thread yet?

Where ideas hang out, and do whatever!
bonertowne

Re: Is there a golf thread yet?

Post by bonertowne »

The (future) Mrs. threw a bachelorette party for one of her friends that has been married already for like ten years (I don’t know why either...they’re getting married all over again and I do t understand it.)

I used it as an excuse to head down to my parents’ place (they’ve both been vaccinated and I have my first shot) for the first time in about a year.

I played for the first time since the TPC debacle. Shot a painful 45 on the front and got a little better on the back with a 41. Looking forward to playing more this year. Never made it to Bandon last year with the virus and whatnot.
2PEENZ

Post by 2PEENZ »

I haven't been out yet this year. Was hoping to get a tee time this weekend since it's supposed to be warm, but everything is already fully booked.

Got a new (used) driver last weekend too, Ping G410. Need to whip that baby out.
captain

Post by captain »

I've got a bunch of games booked in May and been out to the range and pitch and putt a bunch already this year. Wasn't really sure how it would go after separating my shoulder last year but it has been fine - no issues whatsoever. Having a car is making golf so much easier, I'm pretty happy with that.
captain

Post by captain »

Also getting Mrs Captain coming to the range with me lately and hitting balls. She's a natural!