The Official 2026-2027 Detroit Red Wings Thread: Everywhere I look it's a darkness
- neuartillery
- Site Admin
- Posts: 7877
- Joined: Wed Feb 21, 2024 10:46 pm
- Location: Ann Arbor, MI
- Contact:
Re: The Official 2026-2027 Detroit Red Wings Thread: Everywhere I look it's a darkness
“If the Wings can score three goals in this game”
Let me stop you there, Logan
Let me stop you there, Logan
- neuartillery
- Site Admin
- Posts: 7877
- Joined: Wed Feb 21, 2024 10:46 pm
- Location: Ann Arbor, MI
- Contact:
Re: The Official 2026-2027 Detroit Red Wings Thread: Everywhere I look it's a darkness
A goal? In this economy?
Arvidsson with his first as a Wing, I think
Arvidsson with his first as a Wing, I think
- neuartillery
- Site Admin
- Posts: 7877
- Joined: Wed Feb 21, 2024 10:46 pm
- Location: Ann Arbor, MI
- Contact:
Re: The Official 2026-2027 Detroit Red Wings Thread: Everywhere I look it's a darkness
Unless it’s a kicking motion
- hotnickelsyo
- Posts: 48
- Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2026 5:16 pm
Re: The Official 2026-2027 Detroit Red Wings Thread: Everywhere I look it's a darkness
I should get on the rower. Prolly won't. Tons of house shit to do after this game today.
But a little bit of life at the end of p2!
But a little bit of life at the end of p2!
- neuartillery
- Site Admin
- Posts: 7877
- Joined: Wed Feb 21, 2024 10:46 pm
- Location: Ann Arbor, MI
- Contact:
Re: The Official 2026-2027 Detroit Red Wings Thread: Everywhere I look it's a darkness
I have a rower too but I can’t watch TV while doing it so it mostly goes unused
- neuartillery
- Site Admin
- Posts: 7877
- Joined: Wed Feb 21, 2024 10:46 pm
- Location: Ann Arbor, MI
- Contact:
Re: The Official 2026-2027 Detroit Red Wings Thread: Everywhere I look it's a darkness
A five on five goal! Jah bless!
- neuartillery
- Site Admin
- Posts: 7877
- Joined: Wed Feb 21, 2024 10:46 pm
- Location: Ann Arbor, MI
- Contact:
Re: The Official 2026-2027 Detroit Red Wings Thread: Everywhere I look it's a darkness
MBN to Finnie in front
- hotnickelsyo
- Posts: 48
- Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2026 5:16 pm
- hotnickelsyo
- Posts: 48
- Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2026 5:16 pm
Re: The Official 2026-2027 Detroit Red Wings Thread: Everywhere I look it's a darkness
If I were Todd I would simply put ASP on the wing for the rest of this game
- hotnickelsyo
- Posts: 48
- Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2026 5:16 pm
Re: The Official 2026-2027 Detroit Red Wings Thread: Everywhere I look it's a darkness
Also, really nice draw by MBN, things you love to see
- neuartillery
- Site Admin
- Posts: 7877
- Joined: Wed Feb 21, 2024 10:46 pm
- Location: Ann Arbor, MI
- Contact:
Re: The Official 2026-2027 Detroit Red Wings Thread: Everywhere I look it's a darkness
Here lies Danielson, who never scored
- hotnickelsyo
- Posts: 48
- Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2026 5:16 pm
Re: The Official 2026-2027 Detroit Red Wings Thread: Everywhere I look it's a darkness
But did you know Connor is from Shelby Township
- neuartillery
- Site Admin
- Posts: 7877
- Joined: Wed Feb 21, 2024 10:46 pm
- Location: Ann Arbor, MI
- Contact:
Re: The Official 2026-2027 Detroit Red Wings Thread: Everywhere I look it's a darkness
MBN getting shots at least
Always encouraging when they can maintain possession and gets shots during a delayed call
Always encouraging when they can maintain possession and gets shots during a delayed call
- neuartillery
- Site Admin
- Posts: 7877
- Joined: Wed Feb 21, 2024 10:46 pm
- Location: Ann Arbor, MI
- Contact:
Re: The Official 2026-2027 Detroit Red Wings Thread: Everywhere I look it's a darkness
Ypsilanti’s Jalen Chatfield
- neuartillery
- Site Admin
- Posts: 7877
- Joined: Wed Feb 21, 2024 10:46 pm
- Location: Ann Arbor, MI
- Contact:
Re: The Official 2026-2027 Detroit Red Wings Thread: Everywhere I look it's a darkness
Rasmussen on the power play is excruciating
- hotnickelsyo
- Posts: 48
- Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2026 5:16 pm
Re: The Official 2026-2027 Detroit Red Wings Thread: Everywhere I look it's a darkness
Beyond everything else, it's really sad that we gotta watch 18 and 27 do whatever the hell it is they're doing for another season
- neuartillery
- Site Admin
- Posts: 7877
- Joined: Wed Feb 21, 2024 10:46 pm
- Location: Ann Arbor, MI
- Contact:
Re: The Official 2026-2027 Detroit Red Wings Thread: Everywhere I look it's a darkness
Compher is more frustrating than either, to be honest
- hotnickelsyo
- Posts: 48
- Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2026 5:16 pm
Re: The Official 2026-2027 Detroit Red Wings Thread: Everywhere I look it's a darkness
I didn't even notice him today, haha
- neuartillery
- Site Admin
- Posts: 7877
- Joined: Wed Feb 21, 2024 10:46 pm
- Location: Ann Arbor, MI
- Contact:
Re: The Official 2026-2027 Detroit Red Wings Thread: Everywhere I look it's a darkness
That’s his special trick
- hotnickelsyo
- Posts: 48
- Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2026 5:16 pm
Re: The Official 2026-2027 Detroit Red Wings Thread: Everywhere I look it's a darkness
2 pts out of a wild card spot, lfg