The Official 2026-2027 Detroit Red Wings Thread: Everywhere I look it's a darkness

Steve Simmons Not Allowed
Message
Author
User avatar
hotnickelsyo
Posts: 48
Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2026 5:16 pm

Re: The Official 2026-2027 Detroit Red Wings Thread: Everywhere I look it's a darkness

#101 Post by hotnickelsyo »

When I tell you how badly I had to try not type his name there

Danielson got got pretty good. I hope he keeps trying stuff though. Need to see some flashes
User avatar
neuartillery
Site Admin
Posts: 7877
Joined: Wed Feb 21, 2024 10:46 pm
Location: Ann Arbor, MI
Contact:

Re: The Official 2026-2027 Detroit Red Wings Thread: Everywhere I look it's a darkness

#102 Post by neuartillery »

I can’t remember if my boy Luke Glendening got breakaways
User avatar
neuartillery
Site Admin
Posts: 7877
Joined: Wed Feb 21, 2024 10:46 pm
Location: Ann Arbor, MI
Contact:

Re: The Official 2026-2027 Detroit Red Wings Thread: Everywhere I look it's a darkness

#103 Post by neuartillery »

Cleary is now the GM of Grand Rapids
User avatar
neuartillery
Site Admin
Posts: 7877
Joined: Wed Feb 21, 2024 10:46 pm
Location: Ann Arbor, MI
Contact:

Re: The Official 2026-2027 Detroit Red Wings Thread: Everywhere I look it's a darkness

#104 Post by neuartillery »

Grieg doing everything in his power to get a holding call there and yet
User avatar
hotnickelsyo
Posts: 48
Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2026 5:16 pm

Re: The Official 2026-2027 Detroit Red Wings Thread: Everywhere I look it's a darkness

#105 Post by hotnickelsyo »

Glendenning skating backwards down the ice with the puck on his backhand, right into the goalie.

I think about that modified Night at the Roxy gif a lot, where they put Holland-Cleary-Babcock faces on them as they do the head dance in the car. Cleary being brought back on one year deals might have been the first time I really started being mad about front office decisions.
User avatar
hotnickelsyo
Posts: 48
Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2026 5:16 pm

Re: The Official 2026-2027 Detroit Red Wings Thread: Everywhere I look it's a darkness

#106 Post by hotnickelsyo »

Me: thank god I don't have to watch or think about Kane anymore

Ken and Mick:
User avatar
neuartillery
Site Admin
Posts: 7877
Joined: Wed Feb 21, 2024 10:46 pm
Location: Ann Arbor, MI
Contact:

Re: The Official 2026-2027 Detroit Red Wings Thread: Everywhere I look it's a darkness

#107 Post by neuartillery »

Too many Ottawa chances late in the period
User avatar
neuartillery
Site Admin
Posts: 7877
Joined: Wed Feb 21, 2024 10:46 pm
Location: Ann Arbor, MI
Contact:

Re: The Official 2026-2027 Detroit Red Wings Thread: Everywhere I look it's a darkness

#108 Post by neuartillery »

Chiarot murder Grieg please
User avatar
hotnickelsyo
Posts: 48
Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2026 5:16 pm

Re: The Official 2026-2027 Detroit Red Wings Thread: Everywhere I look it's a darkness

#109 Post by hotnickelsyo »

Ottawa, the new Anaheim.
User avatar
neuartillery
Site Admin
Posts: 7877
Joined: Wed Feb 21, 2024 10:46 pm
Location: Ann Arbor, MI
Contact:

Re: The Official 2026-2027 Detroit Red Wings Thread: Everywhere I look it's a darkness

#110 Post by neuartillery »

Nick Cousins pointing to where Larkin’s C used to be

Cooooold
User avatar
neuartillery
Site Admin
Posts: 7877
Joined: Wed Feb 21, 2024 10:46 pm
Location: Ann Arbor, MI
Contact:

Re: The Official 2026-2027 Detroit Red Wings Thread: Everywhere I look it's a darkness

#111 Post by neuartillery »

I forgot about Cousins earlier when I was thinking about how Grieg was the primary irritant left on a post-Brady SNES squad. That dude serves no other purpose.
User avatar
hotnickelsyo
Posts: 48
Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2026 5:16 pm

Re: The Official 2026-2027 Detroit Red Wings Thread: Everywhere I look it's a darkness

#112 Post by hotnickelsyo »

Could be a wild third. Please let the Wings have more goals when the buzzer sounds.
User avatar
hotnickelsyo
Posts: 48
Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2026 5:16 pm

Re: The Official 2026-2027 Detroit Red Wings Thread: Everywhere I look it's a darkness

#113 Post by hotnickelsyo »

I also forgot about Cousins until Ken pointed out that they have two, spelled differently.

God he was such a shit on Florida.
User avatar
neuartillery
Site Admin
Posts: 7877
Joined: Wed Feb 21, 2024 10:46 pm
Location: Ann Arbor, MI
Contact:

Re: The Official 2026-2027 Detroit Red Wings Thread: Everywhere I look it's a darkness

#114 Post by neuartillery »

Panthers are like an STD that spreads around the NHL

An irritating case of Ryan Lomberg
User avatar
neuartillery
Site Admin
Posts: 7877
Joined: Wed Feb 21, 2024 10:46 pm
Location: Ann Arbor, MI
Contact:

Re: The Official 2026-2027 Detroit Red Wings Thread: Everywhere I look it's a darkness

#115 Post by neuartillery »

This honestly feels like a game the Wings will lose, like they’ll give up one on the SNES PP to start the third, then gradually stop getting their own chances, then cough up two late goals
User avatar
neuartillery
Site Admin
Posts: 7877
Joined: Wed Feb 21, 2024 10:46 pm
Location: Ann Arbor, MI
Contact:

Re: The Official 2026-2027 Detroit Red Wings Thread: Everywhere I look it's a darkness

#116 Post by neuartillery »

No beret for Trent Yawney this year

Sad
User avatar
neuartillery
Site Admin
Posts: 7877
Joined: Wed Feb 21, 2024 10:46 pm
Location: Ann Arbor, MI
Contact:

Re: The Official 2026-2027 Detroit Red Wings Thread: Everywhere I look it's a darkness

#117 Post by neuartillery »

This Wings PP is hideous
User avatar
neuartillery
Site Admin
Posts: 7877
Joined: Wed Feb 21, 2024 10:46 pm
Location: Ann Arbor, MI
Contact:

Re: The Official 2026-2027 Detroit Red Wings Thread: Everywhere I look it's a darkness

#118 Post by neuartillery »

Diiiirrrrty hit by Stooter on Finnie’s numbers into the boards
User avatar
hotnickelsyo
Posts: 48
Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2026 5:16 pm

Re: The Official 2026-2027 Detroit Red Wings Thread: Everywhere I look it's a darkness

#119 Post by hotnickelsyo »

Rasmussen down. Now we just need a Copp injury
User avatar
neuartillery
Site Admin
Posts: 7877
Joined: Wed Feb 21, 2024 10:46 pm
Location: Ann Arbor, MI
Contact:

Re: The Official 2026-2027 Detroit Red Wings Thread: Everywhere I look it's a darkness

#120 Post by neuartillery »

Ras breaking his stick on the bench after he blocked a shot with his kneecap
Post Reply