The Official 2026-2027 Detroit Red Wings Thread: Everywhere I look it's a darkness
- neuartillery
- Site Admin
- Posts: 7877
- Joined: Wed Feb 21, 2024 10:46 pm
- Location: Ann Arbor, MI
- Contact:
Re: The Official 2026-2027 Detroit Red Wings Thread: Everywhere I look it's a darkness
Copp getting that glorious chance in the slot was cruel
I think Ras will be OK
I think Ras will be OK
- neuartillery
- Site Admin
- Posts: 7877
- Joined: Wed Feb 21, 2024 10:46 pm
- Location: Ann Arbor, MI
- Contact:
Re: The Official 2026-2027 Detroit Red Wings Thread: Everywhere I look it's a darkness
How did that go in? Jesus
- hotnickelsyo
- Posts: 48
- Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2026 5:16 pm
Re: The Official 2026-2027 Detroit Red Wings Thread: Everywhere I look it's a darkness
Moose okay, no Mickeys were hurt in the incident
- hotnickelsyo
- Posts: 48
- Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2026 5:16 pm
Re: The Official 2026-2027 Detroit Red Wings Thread: Everywhere I look it's a darkness
This is still the bad place, it turns out. They're getting skated now.
- neuartillery
- Site Admin
- Posts: 7877
- Joined: Wed Feb 21, 2024 10:46 pm
- Location: Ann Arbor, MI
- Contact:
Re: The Official 2026-2027 Detroit Red Wings Thread: Everywhere I look it's a darkness
Kolesar is where offense goes to die
- hotnickelsyo
- Posts: 48
- Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2026 5:16 pm
Re: The Official 2026-2027 Detroit Red Wings Thread: Everywhere I look it's a darkness
Oh that's a terrible call
- neuartillery
- Site Admin
- Posts: 7877
- Joined: Wed Feb 21, 2024 10:46 pm
- Location: Ann Arbor, MI
- Contact:
Re: The Official 2026-2027 Detroit Red Wings Thread: Everywhere I look it's a darkness
I’m sure it won’t bite them ha ha
- neuartillery
- Site Admin
- Posts: 7877
- Joined: Wed Feb 21, 2024 10:46 pm
- Location: Ann Arbor, MI
- Contact:
- neuartillery
- Site Admin
- Posts: 7877
- Joined: Wed Feb 21, 2024 10:46 pm
- Location: Ann Arbor, MI
- Contact:
Re: The Official 2026-2027 Detroit Red Wings Thread: Everywhere I look it's a darkness
You have to expect getting shit for such a late poke at Gibson
- hotnickelsyo
- Posts: 48
- Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2026 5:16 pm
Re: The Official 2026-2027 Detroit Red Wings Thread: Everywhere I look it's a darkness
It's kinda funny these teams don't play again until spring, wonder what the rosters look like then.
- neuartillery
- Site Admin
- Posts: 7877
- Joined: Wed Feb 21, 2024 10:46 pm
- Location: Ann Arbor, MI
- Contact:
Re: The Official 2026-2027 Detroit Red Wings Thread: Everywhere I look it's a darkness
Haha interference on Batherson
- neuartillery
- Site Admin
- Posts: 7877
- Joined: Wed Feb 21, 2024 10:46 pm
- Location: Ann Arbor, MI
- Contact:
Re: The Official 2026-2027 Detroit Red Wings Thread: Everywhere I look it's a darkness
Didn’t even score after leveling AlJo
- hotnickelsyo
- Posts: 48
- Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2026 5:16 pm
Re: The Official 2026-2027 Detroit Red Wings Thread: Everywhere I look it's a darkness
Hell yeah, some hustle for the W
- neuartillery
- Site Admin
- Posts: 7877
- Joined: Wed Feb 21, 2024 10:46 pm
- Location: Ann Arbor, MI
- Contact:
Re: The Official 2026-2027 Detroit Red Wings Thread: Everywhere I look it's a darkness
Cat fucking roasted him to that puck
- neuartillery
- Site Admin
- Posts: 7877
- Joined: Wed Feb 21, 2024 10:46 pm
- Location: Ann Arbor, MI
- Contact:
Re: The Official 2026-2027 Detroit Red Wings Thread: Everywhere I look it's a darkness
Credit where credit’s due: Ras had a good game. Played almost 20 minutes, had six hits.
- hotnickelsyo
- Posts: 48
- Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2026 5:16 pm
Re: The Official 2026-2027 Detroit Red Wings Thread: Everywhere I look it's a darkness
Sound guy is like fuck it nobody's here, I'm playing Smash Mouth
- neuartillery
- Site Admin
- Posts: 7877
- Joined: Wed Feb 21, 2024 10:46 pm
- Location: Ann Arbor, MI
- Contact:
Re: The Official 2026-2027 Detroit Red Wings Thread: Everywhere I look it's a darkness
I worked at the U of Illinois Ice Arena from 99-03 and heard "All Star" enough times that if I hear the first notes, the rest of the lyrics go through my head.hotnickelsyo wrote: ↑Tue Oct 06, 2026 9:44 pm Sound guy is like fuck it nobody's here, I'm playing Smash Mouth
- hotnickelsyo
- Posts: 48
- Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2026 5:16 pm
Re: The Official 2026-2027 Detroit Red Wings Thread: Everywhere I look it's a darkness
I still haven't forgotten that in the most recent playoff game Dylan Larkin's Red Wings played in, the TB guy played "Take These Broken Wings" in the dying moments of the elimination game
- neuartillery
- Site Admin
- Posts: 7877
- Joined: Wed Feb 21, 2024 10:46 pm
- Location: Ann Arbor, MI
- Contact:
Re: The Official 2026-2027 Detroit Red Wings Thread: Everywhere I look it's a darkness
That guy? Nick Cousins
- neuartillery
- Site Admin
- Posts: 7877
- Joined: Wed Feb 21, 2024 10:46 pm
- Location: Ann Arbor, MI
- Contact:
Re: The Official 2026-2027 Detroit Red Wings Thread: Everywhere I look it's a darkness
Just sign him!Elliotte says teams have checked in on Simon Edvinsson but Detroit's preference is to sign him.
"I've heard they've asked for some pretty big players in return, like some top end guys."
I’ve looked briefly at what other fanbases expect to trade for him and no, I don’t think Maverick Lamoreaux + is going to do it.