The Official 2026-2027 Detroit Red Wings Thread: Everywhere I look it's a darkness

Steve Simmons Not Allowed
Message
Author
User avatar
neuartillery
Site Admin
Posts: 7877
Joined: Wed Feb 21, 2024 10:46 pm
Location: Ann Arbor, MI
Contact:

Re: The Official 2026-2027 Detroit Red Wings Thread: Everywhere I look it's a darkness

#121 Post by neuartillery »

Copp getting that glorious chance in the slot was cruel

I think Ras will be OK
User avatar
neuartillery
Site Admin
Posts: 7877
Joined: Wed Feb 21, 2024 10:46 pm
Location: Ann Arbor, MI
Contact:

Re: The Official 2026-2027 Detroit Red Wings Thread: Everywhere I look it's a darkness

#122 Post by neuartillery »

How did that go in? Jesus
User avatar
hotnickelsyo
Posts: 48
Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2026 5:16 pm

Re: The Official 2026-2027 Detroit Red Wings Thread: Everywhere I look it's a darkness

#123 Post by hotnickelsyo »

Moose okay, no Mickeys were hurt in the incident
User avatar
hotnickelsyo
Posts: 48
Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2026 5:16 pm

Re: The Official 2026-2027 Detroit Red Wings Thread: Everywhere I look it's a darkness

#124 Post by hotnickelsyo »

This is still the bad place, it turns out. They're getting skated now.
User avatar
neuartillery
Site Admin
Posts: 7877
Joined: Wed Feb 21, 2024 10:46 pm
Location: Ann Arbor, MI
Contact:

Re: The Official 2026-2027 Detroit Red Wings Thread: Everywhere I look it's a darkness

#125 Post by neuartillery »

Kolesar is where offense goes to die
User avatar
hotnickelsyo
Posts: 48
Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2026 5:16 pm

Re: The Official 2026-2027 Detroit Red Wings Thread: Everywhere I look it's a darkness

#126 Post by hotnickelsyo »

Oh that's a terrible call
User avatar
neuartillery
Site Admin
Posts: 7877
Joined: Wed Feb 21, 2024 10:46 pm
Location: Ann Arbor, MI
Contact:

Re: The Official 2026-2027 Detroit Red Wings Thread: Everywhere I look it's a darkness

#127 Post by neuartillery »

I’m sure it won’t bite them ha ha
User avatar
neuartillery
Site Admin
Posts: 7877
Joined: Wed Feb 21, 2024 10:46 pm
Location: Ann Arbor, MI
Contact:

Re: The Official 2026-2027 Detroit Red Wings Thread: Everywhere I look it's a darkness

#128 Post by neuartillery »

Eat shit Stooter
User avatar
neuartillery
Site Admin
Posts: 7877
Joined: Wed Feb 21, 2024 10:46 pm
Location: Ann Arbor, MI
Contact:

Re: The Official 2026-2027 Detroit Red Wings Thread: Everywhere I look it's a darkness

#129 Post by neuartillery »

You have to expect getting shit for such a late poke at Gibson
User avatar
hotnickelsyo
Posts: 48
Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2026 5:16 pm

Re: The Official 2026-2027 Detroit Red Wings Thread: Everywhere I look it's a darkness

#130 Post by hotnickelsyo »

It's kinda funny these teams don't play again until spring, wonder what the rosters look like then.
User avatar
neuartillery
Site Admin
Posts: 7877
Joined: Wed Feb 21, 2024 10:46 pm
Location: Ann Arbor, MI
Contact:

Re: The Official 2026-2027 Detroit Red Wings Thread: Everywhere I look it's a darkness

#131 Post by neuartillery »

Haha interference on Batherson
User avatar
neuartillery
Site Admin
Posts: 7877
Joined: Wed Feb 21, 2024 10:46 pm
Location: Ann Arbor, MI
Contact:

Re: The Official 2026-2027 Detroit Red Wings Thread: Everywhere I look it's a darkness

#132 Post by neuartillery »

Didn’t even score after leveling AlJo
User avatar
hotnickelsyo
Posts: 48
Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2026 5:16 pm

Re: The Official 2026-2027 Detroit Red Wings Thread: Everywhere I look it's a darkness

#133 Post by hotnickelsyo »

Hell yeah, some hustle for the W
User avatar
neuartillery
Site Admin
Posts: 7877
Joined: Wed Feb 21, 2024 10:46 pm
Location: Ann Arbor, MI
Contact:

Re: The Official 2026-2027 Detroit Red Wings Thread: Everywhere I look it's a darkness

#134 Post by neuartillery »

Cat fucking roasted him to that puck
User avatar
neuartillery
Site Admin
Posts: 7877
Joined: Wed Feb 21, 2024 10:46 pm
Location: Ann Arbor, MI
Contact:

Re: The Official 2026-2027 Detroit Red Wings Thread: Everywhere I look it's a darkness

#135 Post by neuartillery »

Credit where credit’s due: Ras had a good game. Played almost 20 minutes, had six hits.
User avatar
hotnickelsyo
Posts: 48
Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2026 5:16 pm

Re: The Official 2026-2027 Detroit Red Wings Thread: Everywhere I look it's a darkness

#136 Post by hotnickelsyo »

Sound guy is like fuck it nobody's here, I'm playing Smash Mouth
User avatar
neuartillery
Site Admin
Posts: 7877
Joined: Wed Feb 21, 2024 10:46 pm
Location: Ann Arbor, MI
Contact:

Re: The Official 2026-2027 Detroit Red Wings Thread: Everywhere I look it's a darkness

#137 Post by neuartillery »

hotnickelsyo wrote: ↑Tue Oct 06, 2026 9:44 pm Sound guy is like fuck it nobody's here, I'm playing Smash Mouth
I worked at the U of Illinois Ice Arena from 99-03 and heard "All Star" enough times that if I hear the first notes, the rest of the lyrics go through my head.
User avatar
hotnickelsyo
Posts: 48
Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2026 5:16 pm

Re: The Official 2026-2027 Detroit Red Wings Thread: Everywhere I look it's a darkness

#138 Post by hotnickelsyo »

I still haven't forgotten that in the most recent playoff game Dylan Larkin's Red Wings played in, the TB guy played "Take These Broken Wings" in the dying moments of the elimination game
User avatar
neuartillery
Site Admin
Posts: 7877
Joined: Wed Feb 21, 2024 10:46 pm
Location: Ann Arbor, MI
Contact:

Re: The Official 2026-2027 Detroit Red Wings Thread: Everywhere I look it's a darkness

#139 Post by neuartillery »

That guy? Nick Cousins
User avatar
neuartillery
Site Admin
Posts: 7877
Joined: Wed Feb 21, 2024 10:46 pm
Location: Ann Arbor, MI
Contact:

Re: The Official 2026-2027 Detroit Red Wings Thread: Everywhere I look it's a darkness

#140 Post by neuartillery »

Elliotte says teams have checked in on Simon Edvinsson but Detroit's preference is to sign him.
"I've heard they've asked for some pretty big players in return, like some top end guys."
Just sign him!

I’ve looked briefly at what other fanbases expect to trade for him and no, I don’t think Maverick Lamoreaux + is going to do it.
Post Reply