Thee Official 2026-2027 NHL Season Thread: What? Fuck? It Started?
Re: Thee Official 2026-2027 NHL Season Thread: What? Fuck? It Started?
I cannot be called objective on this but it looks to me like he injured himself trying to sell a high stick with a Stutzle snapback to 360
- neuartillery
- Site Admin
- Posts: 7877
- Joined: Wed Feb 21, 2024 10:46 pm
- Location: Ann Arbor, MI
- Contact:
Re: Thee Official 2026-2027 NHL Season Thread: What? Fuck? It Started?
I’m more concerned about the Panth somehow lucking into another top-ten pick and then trading it for Simon Edvinsson or someone comparable than I was about them bullying the Eastern Conference in the playoffs.
- sutterfamily
- Posts: 1214
- Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2024 9:46 am
Re: Thee Official 2026-2027 NHL Season Thread: What? Fuck? It Started?
I mean, that's what I said! I think this is undoubtably true if they wanna do anything in the playoffs (and maybe even make them comfortably instead of scraping in)neuartillery wrote: ↑Tue Oct 06, 2026 9:52 pm It's hard to judge the SNES without both Sanderson and Zub, with Ersson in net, and on the second night of a back to back. But it feels like they still need another impact forward.
- neuartillery
- Site Admin
- Posts: 7877
- Joined: Wed Feb 21, 2024 10:46 pm
- Location: Ann Arbor, MI
- Contact:
Re: Thee Official 2026-2027 NHL Season Thread: What? Fuck? It Started?
It’s the thread we’re using
- neuartillery
- Site Admin
- Posts: 7877
- Joined: Wed Feb 21, 2024 10:46 pm
- Location: Ann Arbor, MI
- Contact:
Re: Thee Official 2026-2027 NHL Season Thread: What? Fuck? It Started?
Romanov is out 6-8 months with a torn ACL. I didn’t think the Isles would be good anyway but that definitely won’t help.
- neuartillery
- Site Admin
- Posts: 7877
- Joined: Wed Feb 21, 2024 10:46 pm
- Location: Ann Arbor, MI
- Contact:
Re: Thee Official 2026-2027 NHL Season Thread: What? Fuck? It Started?
Broons have 6 goals on 16 shots against the Mammoth, chased Cossa after 3 in 15:51. Oof
- sutterfamily
- Posts: 1214
- Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2024 9:46 am
Re: Thee Official 2026-2027 NHL Season Thread: What? Fuck? It Started?
Eklund left the SNES game with what looked like a potentially very bad knee injury


- sutterfamily
- Posts: 1214
- Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2024 9:46 am
Re: Thee Official 2026-2027 NHL Season Thread: What? Fuck? It Started?
Ullmark is bringing it this year, at least.
- Alexei Ca$hin
- Posts: 531
- Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2024 11:12 am
Re: Thee Official 2026-2027 NHL Season Thread: What? Fuck? It Started?
Is this a set play? Or just pure magic?
- sutterfamily
- Posts: 1214
- Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2024 9:46 am
Re: Thee Official 2026-2027 NHL Season Thread: What? Fuck? It Started?
Haha, honestly, can something like this happen to Montreal or something for once?William Eklund suffered an ankle injury and will be out for an extended period of time.
“I don’t know exactly how long,” Travis Green said.
Green says he doesn’t think Eklund will require surgery & will be back sometime in the regular season
- neuartillery
- Site Admin
- Posts: 7877
- Joined: Wed Feb 21, 2024 10:46 pm
- Location: Ann Arbor, MI
- Contact:
Re: Thee Official 2026-2027 NHL Season Thread: What? Fuck? It Started?
Demidov is out for 2-4 weeks
I was curious if Eklund missed time in SJ but he's done 80 / 77 / 78 over the last three years
I was curious if Eklund missed time in SJ but he's done 80 / 77 / 78 over the last three years
- neuartillery
- Site Admin
- Posts: 7877
- Joined: Wed Feb 21, 2024 10:46 pm
- Location: Ann Arbor, MI
- Contact:
Re: Thee Official 2026-2027 NHL Season Thread: What? Fuck? It Started?
I'm surprised Marchand's only out six weeks
- sutterfamily
- Posts: 1214
- Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2024 9:46 am
Re: Thee Official 2026-2027 NHL Season Thread: What? Fuck? It Started?
2-4 weeks is shitty but kind of normal stuff - you aren't going to get through a season with out some injuries of that level. Sounds like Eklund is more like 2-4 months.
Also, they have way better offensive depth than Ottawa (I hate it, but extremely true).
Also, they have way better offensive depth than Ottawa (I hate it, but extremely true).
Re: Thee Official 2026-2027 NHL Season Thread: What? Fuck? It Started?
Leafs D is pitiful imagine that
- neuartillery
- Site Admin
- Posts: 7877
- Joined: Wed Feb 21, 2024 10:46 pm
- Location: Ann Arbor, MI
- Contact:
Re: Thee Official 2026-2027 NHL Season Thread: What? Fuck? It Started?
Shesterkin done for the year
The Rags looked pretty good to start the year — amazing what getting a second pair does for your team defense — but this makes me think Bettman’s going to weight balls so they get Dupont
The Rags looked pretty good to start the year — amazing what getting a second pair does for your team defense — but this makes me think Bettman’s going to weight balls so they get Dupont
- Alexei Ca$hin
- Posts: 531
- Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2024 11:12 am
Re: Thee Official 2026-2027 NHL Season Thread: What? Fuck? It Started?
I just looked up who the backup is in NYR because I honestly had no clue. I probably would have guessed Jonathan Quick!
- neuartillery
- Site Admin
- Posts: 7877
- Joined: Wed Feb 21, 2024 10:46 pm
- Location: Ann Arbor, MI
- Contact:
Re: Thee Official 2026-2027 NHL Season Thread: What? Fuck? It Started?
Garand played against the Wings and got a shutout, but I wouldn't necessarily say he looked good. Still going to bid on him in fantasy though!
Re: Thee Official 2026-2027 NHL Season Thread: What? Fuck? It Started?
Minten looks great, it's torture
Re: Thee Official 2026-2027 NHL Season Thread: What? Fuck? It Started?
Head coaches should be allowed to wear hats or helmets. The sharks coach should be allowed to anyway
Re: Thee Official 2026-2027 NHL Season Thread: What? Fuck? It Started?
You know who sucks is Alex Wennberg
