The Official 2026-2027 Detroit Red Wings Thread: Everywhere I look it's a darkness

Steve Simmons Not Allowed
Message
Author
User avatar
neuartillery
Site Admin
Posts: 7877
Joined: Wed Feb 21, 2024 10:46 pm
Location: Ann Arbor, MI
Contact:

Re: The Official 2026-2027 Detroit Red Wings Thread: Everywhere I look it's a darkness

#141 Post by neuartillery »

To wit: Friedman just said people are trying to convince Larkin to consider Montreal, and all of the Habs fans on the post are insisting “No Hage, Zharkovsky, or Reinbacher” and saying that “Montembault, Texier, Dach, and Kapanen is more than enough.”
User avatar
hotnickelsyo
Posts: 48
Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2026 5:16 pm

Re: The Official 2026-2027 Detroit Red Wings Thread: Everywhere I look it's a darkness

#142 Post by hotnickelsyo »

[melts to literal death before Edvinsson even sees a pen]
User avatar
neuartillery
Site Admin
Posts: 7877
Joined: Wed Feb 21, 2024 10:46 pm
Location: Ann Arbor, MI
Contact:

Re: The Official 2026-2027 Detroit Red Wings Thread: Everywhere I look it's a darkness

#143 Post by neuartillery »

The latest rumor I saw is that Edvinsson wants 12+ AAV, which is probably too high, but they should just pay the stupid tax.
User avatar
neuartillery
Site Admin
Posts: 7877
Joined: Wed Feb 21, 2024 10:46 pm
Location: Ann Arbor, MI
Contact:

Re: The Official 2026-2027 Detroit Red Wings Thread: Everywhere I look it's a darkness

#144 Post by neuartillery »

Dries is in, the excitement is palpable
User avatar
neuartillery
Site Admin
Posts: 7877
Joined: Wed Feb 21, 2024 10:46 pm
Location: Ann Arbor, MI
Contact:

Re: The Official 2026-2027 Detroit Red Wings Thread: Everywhere I look it's a darkness

#145 Post by neuartillery »

No ASP? Bummer
User avatar
neuartillery
Site Admin
Posts: 7877
Joined: Wed Feb 21, 2024 10:46 pm
Location: Ann Arbor, MI
Contact:

Re: The Official 2026-2027 Detroit Red Wings Thread: Everywhere I look it's a darkness

#146 Post by neuartillery »

Arvidsson is a PP goal machine
User avatar
neuartillery
Site Admin
Posts: 7877
Joined: Wed Feb 21, 2024 10:46 pm
Location: Ann Arbor, MI
Contact:

Re: The Official 2026-2027 Detroit Red Wings Thread: Everywhere I look it's a darkness

#147 Post by neuartillery »

Wings are dominating in shots but Catton got a little space and tied it up
User avatar
neuartillery
Site Admin
Posts: 7877
Joined: Wed Feb 21, 2024 10:46 pm
Location: Ann Arbor, MI
Contact:

Re: The Official 2026-2027 Detroit Red Wings Thread: Everywhere I look it's a darkness

#148 Post by neuartillery »

This game has the softest calls
User avatar
neuartillery
Site Admin
Posts: 7877
Joined: Wed Feb 21, 2024 10:46 pm
Location: Ann Arbor, MI
Contact:

Re: The Official 2026-2027 Detroit Red Wings Thread: Everywhere I look it's a darkness

#149 Post by neuartillery »

Now a real penalty

Chandler Stephenson saying Copp dove, nope
User avatar
neuartillery
Site Admin
Posts: 7877
Joined: Wed Feb 21, 2024 10:46 pm
Location: Ann Arbor, MI
Contact:

Re: The Official 2026-2027 Detroit Red Wings Thread: Everywhere I look it's a darkness

#150 Post by neuartillery »

Wallinder gets his first NHL goal, Grubauer thinks there was interference
User avatar
neuartillery
Site Admin
Posts: 7877
Joined: Wed Feb 21, 2024 10:46 pm
Location: Ann Arbor, MI
Contact:

Re: The Official 2026-2027 Detroit Red Wings Thread: Everywhere I look it's a darkness

#151 Post by neuartillery »

Might’ve been Finnie’s goal
User avatar
neuartillery
Site Admin
Posts: 7877
Joined: Wed Feb 21, 2024 10:46 pm
Location: Ann Arbor, MI
Contact:

Re: The Official 2026-2027 Detroit Red Wings Thread: Everywhere I look it's a darkness

#152 Post by neuartillery »

Aaaand Seattle immediately ties it back up

Copp or AlJo needed to actually pressure him
User avatar
neuartillery
Site Admin
Posts: 7877
Joined: Wed Feb 21, 2024 10:46 pm
Location: Ann Arbor, MI
Contact:

Re: The Official 2026-2027 Detroit Red Wings Thread: Everywhere I look it's a darkness

#153 Post by neuartillery »

Shots are 24-8 and Seattle is now up 3-2 thanks to a fortunate bounce right onto Samoskevich’s stick

Woof
User avatar
neuartillery
Site Admin
Posts: 7877
Joined: Wed Feb 21, 2024 10:46 pm
Location: Ann Arbor, MI
Contact:

Re: The Official 2026-2027 Detroit Red Wings Thread: Everywhere I look it's a darkness

#154 Post by neuartillery »

4-2? What the fuck
User avatar
neuartillery
Site Admin
Posts: 7877
Joined: Wed Feb 21, 2024 10:46 pm
Location: Ann Arbor, MI
Contact:

Re: The Official 2026-2027 Detroit Red Wings Thread: Everywhere I look it's a darkness

#155 Post by neuartillery »

Freddy Gaudreau, I do not understand what got into him

McLellan takes his timeout
User avatar
neuartillery
Site Admin
Posts: 7877
Joined: Wed Feb 21, 2024 10:46 pm
Location: Ann Arbor, MI
Contact:

Re: The Official 2026-2027 Detroit Red Wings Thread: Everywhere I look it's a darkness

#156 Post by neuartillery »

Wings’ PP ends, Seattle immediately scores on a 2 on 1

Gibson’s coming out but I can’t blame him
User avatar
neuartillery
Site Admin
Posts: 7877
Joined: Wed Feb 21, 2024 10:46 pm
Location: Ann Arbor, MI
Contact:

Re: The Official 2026-2027 Detroit Red Wings Thread: Everywhere I look it's a darkness

#157 Post by neuartillery »

Kolesar with the dumbest, laziest tripping penalty
User avatar
neuartillery
Site Admin
Posts: 7877
Joined: Wed Feb 21, 2024 10:46 pm
Location: Ann Arbor, MI
Contact:

Re: The Official 2026-2027 Detroit Red Wings Thread: Everywhere I look it's a darkness

#158 Post by neuartillery »

MBN’s first goal, maybe
User avatar
neuartillery
Site Admin
Posts: 7877
Joined: Wed Feb 21, 2024 10:46 pm
Location: Ann Arbor, MI
Contact:

Re: The Official 2026-2027 Detroit Red Wings Thread: Everywhere I look it's a darkness

#159 Post by neuartillery »

Probably for the best that I’ll miss the Habs throttling the Wings because I’m taking Neu! 15 and two of his pals to see Weird Al
practice
Posts: 1328
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2024 6:18 am

Re: The Official 2026-2027 Detroit Red Wings Thread: Everywhere I look it's a darkness

#160 Post by practice »

neuartillery wrote: ↑Sat Oct 10, 2026 9:50 am Probably for the best that I’ll miss the Habs throttling the Wings because I’m taking Neu! 15 and two of his pals to see Weird Al
Fleetwood mact saw him on this tour
Post Reply