The Official 2026-2027 Detroit Red Wings Thread: Everywhere I look it's a darkness
- hotnickelsyo
- Posts: 48
- Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2026 5:16 pm
Re: The Official 2026-2027 Detroit Red Wings Thread: Everywhere I look it's a darkness
When I tell you how badly I had to try not type his name there
Danielson got got pretty good. I hope he keeps trying stuff though. Need to see some flashes
Danielson got got pretty good. I hope he keeps trying stuff though. Need to see some flashes
- neuartillery
- Site Admin
- Posts: 7877
- Joined: Wed Feb 21, 2024 10:46 pm
- Location: Ann Arbor, MI
- Contact:
Re: The Official 2026-2027 Detroit Red Wings Thread: Everywhere I look it's a darkness
I can’t remember if my boy Luke Glendening got breakaways
- neuartillery
- Site Admin
- Posts: 7877
- Joined: Wed Feb 21, 2024 10:46 pm
- Location: Ann Arbor, MI
- Contact:
Re: The Official 2026-2027 Detroit Red Wings Thread: Everywhere I look it's a darkness
Cleary is now the GM of Grand Rapids
- neuartillery
- Site Admin
- Posts: 7877
- Joined: Wed Feb 21, 2024 10:46 pm
- Location: Ann Arbor, MI
- Contact:
Re: The Official 2026-2027 Detroit Red Wings Thread: Everywhere I look it's a darkness
Grieg doing everything in his power to get a holding call there and yet
- hotnickelsyo
- Posts: 48
- Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2026 5:16 pm
Re: The Official 2026-2027 Detroit Red Wings Thread: Everywhere I look it's a darkness
Glendenning skating backwards down the ice with the puck on his backhand, right into the goalie.
I think about that modified Night at the Roxy gif a lot, where they put Holland-Cleary-Babcock faces on them as they do the head dance in the car. Cleary being brought back on one year deals might have been the first time I really started being mad about front office decisions.
I think about that modified Night at the Roxy gif a lot, where they put Holland-Cleary-Babcock faces on them as they do the head dance in the car. Cleary being brought back on one year deals might have been the first time I really started being mad about front office decisions.
- hotnickelsyo
- Posts: 48
- Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2026 5:16 pm
Re: The Official 2026-2027 Detroit Red Wings Thread: Everywhere I look it's a darkness
Me: thank god I don't have to watch or think about Kane anymore
Ken and Mick:
Ken and Mick:
- neuartillery
- Site Admin
- Posts: 7877
- Joined: Wed Feb 21, 2024 10:46 pm
- Location: Ann Arbor, MI
- Contact:
Re: The Official 2026-2027 Detroit Red Wings Thread: Everywhere I look it's a darkness
Too many Ottawa chances late in the period
- neuartillery
- Site Admin
- Posts: 7877
- Joined: Wed Feb 21, 2024 10:46 pm
- Location: Ann Arbor, MI
- Contact:
Re: The Official 2026-2027 Detroit Red Wings Thread: Everywhere I look it's a darkness
Chiarot murder Grieg please
- hotnickelsyo
- Posts: 48
- Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2026 5:16 pm
Re: The Official 2026-2027 Detroit Red Wings Thread: Everywhere I look it's a darkness
Ottawa, the new Anaheim.
- neuartillery
- Site Admin
- Posts: 7877
- Joined: Wed Feb 21, 2024 10:46 pm
- Location: Ann Arbor, MI
- Contact:
Re: The Official 2026-2027 Detroit Red Wings Thread: Everywhere I look it's a darkness
Nick Cousins pointing to where Larkin’s C used to be
Cooooold
Cooooold
- neuartillery
- Site Admin
- Posts: 7877
- Joined: Wed Feb 21, 2024 10:46 pm
- Location: Ann Arbor, MI
- Contact:
Re: The Official 2026-2027 Detroit Red Wings Thread: Everywhere I look it's a darkness
I forgot about Cousins earlier when I was thinking about how Grieg was the primary irritant left on a post-Brady SNES squad. That dude serves no other purpose.
- hotnickelsyo
- Posts: 48
- Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2026 5:16 pm
Re: The Official 2026-2027 Detroit Red Wings Thread: Everywhere I look it's a darkness
Could be a wild third. Please let the Wings have more goals when the buzzer sounds.
- hotnickelsyo
- Posts: 48
- Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2026 5:16 pm
Re: The Official 2026-2027 Detroit Red Wings Thread: Everywhere I look it's a darkness
I also forgot about Cousins until Ken pointed out that they have two, spelled differently.
God he was such a shit on Florida.
God he was such a shit on Florida.
- neuartillery
- Site Admin
- Posts: 7877
- Joined: Wed Feb 21, 2024 10:46 pm
- Location: Ann Arbor, MI
- Contact:
Re: The Official 2026-2027 Detroit Red Wings Thread: Everywhere I look it's a darkness
Panthers are like an STD that spreads around the NHL
An irritating case of Ryan Lomberg
An irritating case of Ryan Lomberg
- neuartillery
- Site Admin
- Posts: 7877
- Joined: Wed Feb 21, 2024 10:46 pm
- Location: Ann Arbor, MI
- Contact:
Re: The Official 2026-2027 Detroit Red Wings Thread: Everywhere I look it's a darkness
This honestly feels like a game the Wings will lose, like they’ll give up one on the SNES PP to start the third, then gradually stop getting their own chances, then cough up two late goals
- neuartillery
- Site Admin
- Posts: 7877
- Joined: Wed Feb 21, 2024 10:46 pm
- Location: Ann Arbor, MI
- Contact:
Re: The Official 2026-2027 Detroit Red Wings Thread: Everywhere I look it's a darkness
No beret for Trent Yawney this year
Sad
Sad
- neuartillery
- Site Admin
- Posts: 7877
- Joined: Wed Feb 21, 2024 10:46 pm
- Location: Ann Arbor, MI
- Contact:
Re: The Official 2026-2027 Detroit Red Wings Thread: Everywhere I look it's a darkness
This Wings PP is hideous
- neuartillery
- Site Admin
- Posts: 7877
- Joined: Wed Feb 21, 2024 10:46 pm
- Location: Ann Arbor, MI
- Contact:
Re: The Official 2026-2027 Detroit Red Wings Thread: Everywhere I look it's a darkness
Diiiirrrrty hit by Stooter on Finnie’s numbers into the boards
- hotnickelsyo
- Posts: 48
- Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2026 5:16 pm
Re: The Official 2026-2027 Detroit Red Wings Thread: Everywhere I look it's a darkness
Rasmussen down. Now we just need a Copp injury
- neuartillery
- Site Admin
- Posts: 7877
- Joined: Wed Feb 21, 2024 10:46 pm
- Location: Ann Arbor, MI
- Contact:
Re: The Official 2026-2027 Detroit Red Wings Thread: Everywhere I look it's a darkness
Ras breaking his stick on the bench after he blocked a shot with his kneecap