Page 3 of 4
Re: Thee Official 2026-2027 NHL Season Thread: What? Fuck? It Started?
Posted: Wed Oct 07, 2026 5:45 am
by practice
I cannot be called objective on this but it looks to me like he injured himself trying to sell a high stick with a Stutzle snapback to 360
Re: Thee Official 2026-2027 NHL Season Thread: What? Fuck? It Started?
Posted: Wed Oct 07, 2026 8:51 am
by neuartillery
I’m more concerned about the Panth somehow lucking into another top-ten pick and then trading it for Simon Edvinsson or someone comparable than I was about them bullying the Eastern Conference in the playoffs.
Re: Thee Official 2026-2027 NHL Season Thread: What? Fuck? It Started?
Posted: Wed Oct 07, 2026 11:57 am
by sutterfamily
neuartillery wrote: ↑Tue Oct 06, 2026 9:52 pm
It's hard to judge the SNES without both Sanderson and Zub, with Ersson in net, and on the second night of a back to back. But it feels like they still need another impact forward.
I mean, that's what I said! I think this is undoubtably true if they wanna do anything in the playoffs (and maybe even make them comfortably instead of scraping in)
Re: Thee Official 2026-2027 NHL Season Thread: What? Fuck? It Started?
Posted: Thu Oct 08, 2026 8:56 pm
by neuartillery
It’s the thread we’re using
Re: Thee Official 2026-2027 NHL Season Thread: What? Fuck? It Started?
Posted: Thu Oct 08, 2026 9:02 pm
by neuartillery
Romanov is out 6-8 months with a torn ACL. I didn’t think the Isles would be good anyway but that definitely won’t help.
Re: Thee Official 2026-2027 NHL Season Thread: What? Fuck? It Started?
Posted: Thu Oct 08, 2026 9:04 pm
by neuartillery
Broons have 6 goals on 16 shots against the Mammoth, chased Cossa after 3 in 15:51. Oof
Re: Thee Official 2026-2027 NHL Season Thread: What? Fuck? It Started?
Posted: Thu Oct 08, 2026 9:32 pm
by sutterfamily
Eklund left the SNES game with what looked like a potentially very bad knee injury

Re: Thee Official 2026-2027 NHL Season Thread: What? Fuck? It Started?
Posted: Thu Oct 08, 2026 9:47 pm
by sutterfamily
Ullmark is bringing it this year, at least.
Re: Thee Official 2026-2027 NHL Season Thread: What? Fuck? It Started?
Posted: Fri Oct 09, 2026 11:21 am
by Alexei Ca$hin
Is this a set play? Or just pure magic?
Re: Thee Official 2026-2027 NHL Season Thread: What? Fuck? It Started?
Posted: Fri Oct 09, 2026 12:57 pm
by sutterfamily
William Eklund suffered an ankle injury and will be out for an extended period of time.
“I don’t know exactly how long,” Travis Green said.
Green says he doesn’t think Eklund will require surgery & will be back sometime in the regular season
Haha, honestly, can something like this happen to Montreal or something for once?
Re: Thee Official 2026-2027 NHL Season Thread: What? Fuck? It Started?
Posted: Fri Oct 09, 2026 1:07 pm
by neuartillery
Demidov is out for 2-4 weeks
I was curious if Eklund missed time in SJ but he's done 80 / 77 / 78 over the last three years
Re: Thee Official 2026-2027 NHL Season Thread: What? Fuck? It Started?
Posted: Fri Oct 09, 2026 1:11 pm
by neuartillery
I'm surprised Marchand's only out six weeks
Re: Thee Official 2026-2027 NHL Season Thread: What? Fuck? It Started?
Posted: Fri Oct 09, 2026 1:15 pm
by sutterfamily
2-4 weeks is shitty but kind of normal stuff - you aren't going to get through a season with out some injuries of that level. Sounds like Eklund is more like 2-4 months.
Also, they have way better offensive depth than Ottawa (I hate it, but extremely true).
Re: Thee Official 2026-2027 NHL Season Thread: What? Fuck? It Started?
Posted: Fri Oct 09, 2026 4:34 pm
by practice
Leafs D is pitiful imagine that
Re: Thee Official 2026-2027 NHL Season Thread: What? Fuck? It Started?
Posted: Sat Oct 10, 2026 12:39 pm
by neuartillery
Shesterkin done for the year
The Rags looked pretty good to start the year — amazing what getting a second pair does for your team defense — but this makes me think Bettman’s going to weight balls so they get Dupont
Re: Thee Official 2026-2027 NHL Season Thread: What? Fuck? It Started?
Posted: Sat Oct 10, 2026 12:49 pm
by Alexei Ca$hin
I just looked up who the backup is in NYR because I honestly had no clue. I probably would have guessed Jonathan Quick!
Re: Thee Official 2026-2027 NHL Season Thread: What? Fuck? It Started?
Posted: Sat Oct 10, 2026 1:43 pm
by neuartillery
Garand played against the Wings and got a shutout, but I wouldn't necessarily say he looked good. Still going to bid on him in fantasy though!
Re: Thee Official 2026-2027 NHL Season Thread: What? Fuck? It Started?
Posted: Sat Oct 10, 2026 3:21 pm
by practice
Minten looks great, it's torture
Re: Thee Official 2026-2027 NHL Season Thread: What? Fuck? It Started?
Posted: Sat Oct 10, 2026 6:36 pm
by practice
Head coaches should be allowed to wear hats or helmets. The sharks coach should be allowed to anyway
Re: Thee Official 2026-2027 NHL Season Thread: What? Fuck? It Started?
Posted: Sat Oct 10, 2026 7:03 pm
by practice
You know who sucks is Alex Wennberg