The Official 2026-2027 Detroit Red Wings Thread: Everywhere I look it's a darkness

Steve Simmons Not Allowed
Message
Author
User avatar
neuartillery
Site Admin
Posts: 7877
Joined: Wed Feb 21, 2024 10:46 pm
Location: Ann Arbor, MI
Contact:

Re: The Official 2026-2027 Detroit Red Wings Thread: Everywhere I look it's a darkness

#41 Post by neuartillery »

“If the Wings can score three goals in this game”

Let me stop you there, Logan
User avatar
neuartillery
Site Admin
Posts: 7877
Joined: Wed Feb 21, 2024 10:46 pm
Location: Ann Arbor, MI
Contact:

Re: The Official 2026-2027 Detroit Red Wings Thread: Everywhere I look it's a darkness

#42 Post by neuartillery »

A goal? In this economy?

Arvidsson with his first as a Wing, I think
User avatar
neuartillery
Site Admin
Posts: 7877
Joined: Wed Feb 21, 2024 10:46 pm
Location: Ann Arbor, MI
Contact:

Re: The Official 2026-2027 Detroit Red Wings Thread: Everywhere I look it's a darkness

#43 Post by neuartillery »

Unless it’s a kicking motion
User avatar
hotnickelsyo
Posts: 48
Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2026 5:16 pm

Re: The Official 2026-2027 Detroit Red Wings Thread: Everywhere I look it's a darkness

#44 Post by hotnickelsyo »

I should get on the rower. Prolly won't. Tons of house shit to do after this game today.

But a little bit of life at the end of p2!
User avatar
neuartillery
Site Admin
Posts: 7877
Joined: Wed Feb 21, 2024 10:46 pm
Location: Ann Arbor, MI
Contact:

Re: The Official 2026-2027 Detroit Red Wings Thread: Everywhere I look it's a darkness

#45 Post by neuartillery »

I have a rower too but I can’t watch TV while doing it so it mostly goes unused
User avatar
neuartillery
Site Admin
Posts: 7877
Joined: Wed Feb 21, 2024 10:46 pm
Location: Ann Arbor, MI
Contact:

Re: The Official 2026-2027 Detroit Red Wings Thread: Everywhere I look it's a darkness

#46 Post by neuartillery »

A five on five goal! Jah bless!
User avatar
neuartillery
Site Admin
Posts: 7877
Joined: Wed Feb 21, 2024 10:46 pm
Location: Ann Arbor, MI
Contact:

Re: The Official 2026-2027 Detroit Red Wings Thread: Everywhere I look it's a darkness

#47 Post by neuartillery »

MBN to Finnie in front
User avatar
hotnickelsyo
Posts: 48
Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2026 5:16 pm

Re: The Official 2026-2027 Detroit Red Wings Thread: Everywhere I look it's a darkness

#48 Post by hotnickelsyo »

A kid goal!!!!
User avatar
hotnickelsyo
Posts: 48
Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2026 5:16 pm

Re: The Official 2026-2027 Detroit Red Wings Thread: Everywhere I look it's a darkness

#49 Post by hotnickelsyo »

If I were Todd I would simply put ASP on the wing for the rest of this game
User avatar
hotnickelsyo
Posts: 48
Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2026 5:16 pm

Re: The Official 2026-2027 Detroit Red Wings Thread: Everywhere I look it's a darkness

#50 Post by hotnickelsyo »

Also, really nice draw by MBN, things you love to see
User avatar
neuartillery
Site Admin
Posts: 7877
Joined: Wed Feb 21, 2024 10:46 pm
Location: Ann Arbor, MI
Contact:

Re: The Official 2026-2027 Detroit Red Wings Thread: Everywhere I look it's a darkness

#51 Post by neuartillery »

Here lies Danielson, who never scored
User avatar
hotnickelsyo
Posts: 48
Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2026 5:16 pm

Re: The Official 2026-2027 Detroit Red Wings Thread: Everywhere I look it's a darkness

#52 Post by hotnickelsyo »

But did you know Connor is from Shelby Township
User avatar
neuartillery
Site Admin
Posts: 7877
Joined: Wed Feb 21, 2024 10:46 pm
Location: Ann Arbor, MI
Contact:

Re: The Official 2026-2027 Detroit Red Wings Thread: Everywhere I look it's a darkness

#53 Post by neuartillery »

MBN getting shots at least

Always encouraging when they can maintain possession and gets shots during a delayed call
User avatar
neuartillery
Site Admin
Posts: 7877
Joined: Wed Feb 21, 2024 10:46 pm
Location: Ann Arbor, MI
Contact:

Re: The Official 2026-2027 Detroit Red Wings Thread: Everywhere I look it's a darkness

#54 Post by neuartillery »

hotnickelsyo wrote: ↑Sun Oct 04, 2026 3:27 pm But did you know Connor is from Shelby Township
Ypsilanti’s Jalen Chatfield
User avatar
neuartillery
Site Admin
Posts: 7877
Joined: Wed Feb 21, 2024 10:46 pm
Location: Ann Arbor, MI
Contact:

Re: The Official 2026-2027 Detroit Red Wings Thread: Everywhere I look it's a darkness

#55 Post by neuartillery »

Rasmussen on the power play is excruciating
User avatar
hotnickelsyo
Posts: 48
Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2026 5:16 pm

Re: The Official 2026-2027 Detroit Red Wings Thread: Everywhere I look it's a darkness

#56 Post by hotnickelsyo »

Beyond everything else, it's really sad that we gotta watch 18 and 27 do whatever the hell it is they're doing for another season
User avatar
neuartillery
Site Admin
Posts: 7877
Joined: Wed Feb 21, 2024 10:46 pm
Location: Ann Arbor, MI
Contact:

Re: The Official 2026-2027 Detroit Red Wings Thread: Everywhere I look it's a darkness

#57 Post by neuartillery »

Compher is more frustrating than either, to be honest
User avatar
hotnickelsyo
Posts: 48
Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2026 5:16 pm

Re: The Official 2026-2027 Detroit Red Wings Thread: Everywhere I look it's a darkness

#58 Post by hotnickelsyo »

I didn't even notice him today, haha
User avatar
neuartillery
Site Admin
Posts: 7877
Joined: Wed Feb 21, 2024 10:46 pm
Location: Ann Arbor, MI
Contact:

Re: The Official 2026-2027 Detroit Red Wings Thread: Everywhere I look it's a darkness

#59 Post by neuartillery »

That’s his special trick
User avatar
hotnickelsyo
Posts: 48
Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2026 5:16 pm

Re: The Official 2026-2027 Detroit Red Wings Thread: Everywhere I look it's a darkness

#60 Post by hotnickelsyo »

2 pts out of a wild card spot, lfg
Post Reply