Page 6 of 8

Re: The Official 2026-2027 Detroit Red Wings Thread: Everywhere I look it's a darkness

Posted: Tue Oct 06, 2026 8:28 pm
by hotnickelsyo
When I tell you how badly I had to try not type his name there

Danielson got got pretty good. I hope he keeps trying stuff though. Need to see some flashes

Re: The Official 2026-2027 Detroit Red Wings Thread: Everywhere I look it's a darkness

Posted: Tue Oct 06, 2026 8:28 pm
by neuartillery
I can’t remember if my boy Luke Glendening got breakaways

Re: The Official 2026-2027 Detroit Red Wings Thread: Everywhere I look it's a darkness

Posted: Tue Oct 06, 2026 8:29 pm
by neuartillery
Cleary is now the GM of Grand Rapids

Re: The Official 2026-2027 Detroit Red Wings Thread: Everywhere I look it's a darkness

Posted: Tue Oct 06, 2026 8:31 pm
by neuartillery
Grieg doing everything in his power to get a holding call there and yet

Re: The Official 2026-2027 Detroit Red Wings Thread: Everywhere I look it's a darkness

Posted: Tue Oct 06, 2026 8:34 pm
by hotnickelsyo
Glendenning skating backwards down the ice with the puck on his backhand, right into the goalie.

I think about that modified Night at the Roxy gif a lot, where they put Holland-Cleary-Babcock faces on them as they do the head dance in the car. Cleary being brought back on one year deals might have been the first time I really started being mad about front office decisions.

Re: The Official 2026-2027 Detroit Red Wings Thread: Everywhere I look it's a darkness

Posted: Tue Oct 06, 2026 8:35 pm
by hotnickelsyo
Me: thank god I don't have to watch or think about Kane anymore

Ken and Mick:

Re: The Official 2026-2027 Detroit Red Wings Thread: Everywhere I look it's a darkness

Posted: Tue Oct 06, 2026 8:41 pm
by neuartillery
Too many Ottawa chances late in the period

Re: The Official 2026-2027 Detroit Red Wings Thread: Everywhere I look it's a darkness

Posted: Tue Oct 06, 2026 8:43 pm
by neuartillery
Chiarot murder Grieg please

Re: The Official 2026-2027 Detroit Red Wings Thread: Everywhere I look it's a darkness

Posted: Tue Oct 06, 2026 8:43 pm
by hotnickelsyo
Ottawa, the new Anaheim.

Re: The Official 2026-2027 Detroit Red Wings Thread: Everywhere I look it's a darkness

Posted: Tue Oct 06, 2026 8:44 pm
by neuartillery
Nick Cousins pointing to where Larkin’s C used to be

Cooooold

Re: The Official 2026-2027 Detroit Red Wings Thread: Everywhere I look it's a darkness

Posted: Tue Oct 06, 2026 8:46 pm
by neuartillery
I forgot about Cousins earlier when I was thinking about how Grieg was the primary irritant left on a post-Brady SNES squad. That dude serves no other purpose.

Re: The Official 2026-2027 Detroit Red Wings Thread: Everywhere I look it's a darkness

Posted: Tue Oct 06, 2026 8:47 pm
by hotnickelsyo
Could be a wild third. Please let the Wings have more goals when the buzzer sounds.

Re: The Official 2026-2027 Detroit Red Wings Thread: Everywhere I look it's a darkness

Posted: Tue Oct 06, 2026 8:48 pm
by hotnickelsyo
I also forgot about Cousins until Ken pointed out that they have two, spelled differently.

God he was such a shit on Florida.

Re: The Official 2026-2027 Detroit Red Wings Thread: Everywhere I look it's a darkness

Posted: Tue Oct 06, 2026 8:56 pm
by neuartillery
Panthers are like an STD that spreads around the NHL

An irritating case of Ryan Lomberg

Re: The Official 2026-2027 Detroit Red Wings Thread: Everywhere I look it's a darkness

Posted: Tue Oct 06, 2026 8:58 pm
by neuartillery
This honestly feels like a game the Wings will lose, like they’ll give up one on the SNES PP to start the third, then gradually stop getting their own chances, then cough up two late goals

Re: The Official 2026-2027 Detroit Red Wings Thread: Everywhere I look it's a darkness

Posted: Tue Oct 06, 2026 9:08 pm
by neuartillery
No beret for Trent Yawney this year

Sad

Re: The Official 2026-2027 Detroit Red Wings Thread: Everywhere I look it's a darkness

Posted: Tue Oct 06, 2026 9:16 pm
by neuartillery
This Wings PP is hideous

Re: The Official 2026-2027 Detroit Red Wings Thread: Everywhere I look it's a darkness

Posted: Tue Oct 06, 2026 9:17 pm
by neuartillery
Diiiirrrrty hit by Stooter on Finnie’s numbers into the boards

Re: The Official 2026-2027 Detroit Red Wings Thread: Everywhere I look it's a darkness

Posted: Tue Oct 06, 2026 9:18 pm
by hotnickelsyo
Rasmussen down. Now we just need a Copp injury

Re: The Official 2026-2027 Detroit Red Wings Thread: Everywhere I look it's a darkness

Posted: Tue Oct 06, 2026 9:19 pm
by neuartillery
Ras breaking his stick on the bench after he blocked a shot with his kneecap