Page 7 of 8
Re: The Official 2026-2027 Detroit Red Wings Thread: Everywhere I look it's a darkness
Posted: Tue Oct 06, 2026 9:19 pm
by neuartillery
Copp getting that glorious chance in the slot was cruel
I think Ras will be OK
Re: The Official 2026-2027 Detroit Red Wings Thread: Everywhere I look it's a darkness
Posted: Tue Oct 06, 2026 9:21 pm
by neuartillery
How did that go in? Jesus
Re: The Official 2026-2027 Detroit Red Wings Thread: Everywhere I look it's a darkness
Posted: Tue Oct 06, 2026 9:23 pm
by hotnickelsyo
Moose okay, no Mickeys were hurt in the incident
Re: The Official 2026-2027 Detroit Red Wings Thread: Everywhere I look it's a darkness
Posted: Tue Oct 06, 2026 9:24 pm
by hotnickelsyo
This is still the bad place, it turns out. They're getting skated now.
Re: The Official 2026-2027 Detroit Red Wings Thread: Everywhere I look it's a darkness
Posted: Tue Oct 06, 2026 9:28 pm
by neuartillery
Kolesar is where offense goes to die
Re: The Official 2026-2027 Detroit Red Wings Thread: Everywhere I look it's a darkness
Posted: Tue Oct 06, 2026 9:32 pm
by hotnickelsyo
Oh that's a terrible call
Re: The Official 2026-2027 Detroit Red Wings Thread: Everywhere I look it's a darkness
Posted: Tue Oct 06, 2026 9:33 pm
by neuartillery
I’m sure it won’t bite them ha ha
Re: The Official 2026-2027 Detroit Red Wings Thread: Everywhere I look it's a darkness
Posted: Tue Oct 06, 2026 9:33 pm
by neuartillery
Eat shit Stooter
Re: The Official 2026-2027 Detroit Red Wings Thread: Everywhere I look it's a darkness
Posted: Tue Oct 06, 2026 9:35 pm
by neuartillery
You have to expect getting shit for such a late poke at Gibson
Re: The Official 2026-2027 Detroit Red Wings Thread: Everywhere I look it's a darkness
Posted: Tue Oct 06, 2026 9:36 pm
by hotnickelsyo
It's kinda funny these teams don't play again until spring, wonder what the rosters look like then.
Re: The Official 2026-2027 Detroit Red Wings Thread: Everywhere I look it's a darkness
Posted: Tue Oct 06, 2026 9:38 pm
by neuartillery
Haha interference on Batherson
Re: The Official 2026-2027 Detroit Red Wings Thread: Everywhere I look it's a darkness
Posted: Tue Oct 06, 2026 9:39 pm
by neuartillery
Didn’t even score after leveling AlJo
Re: The Official 2026-2027 Detroit Red Wings Thread: Everywhere I look it's a darkness
Posted: Tue Oct 06, 2026 9:40 pm
by hotnickelsyo
Hell yeah, some hustle for the W
Re: The Official 2026-2027 Detroit Red Wings Thread: Everywhere I look it's a darkness
Posted: Tue Oct 06, 2026 9:40 pm
by neuartillery
Cat fucking roasted him to that puck
Re: The Official 2026-2027 Detroit Red Wings Thread: Everywhere I look it's a darkness
Posted: Tue Oct 06, 2026 9:42 pm
by neuartillery
Credit where credit’s due: Ras had a good game. Played almost 20 minutes, had six hits.
Re: The Official 2026-2027 Detroit Red Wings Thread: Everywhere I look it's a darkness
Posted: Tue Oct 06, 2026 9:44 pm
by hotnickelsyo
Sound guy is like fuck it nobody's here, I'm playing Smash Mouth
Re: The Official 2026-2027 Detroit Red Wings Thread: Everywhere I look it's a darkness
Posted: Tue Oct 06, 2026 9:49 pm
by neuartillery
hotnickelsyo wrote: ↑Tue Oct 06, 2026 9:44 pm
Sound guy is like fuck it nobody's here, I'm playing Smash Mouth
I worked at the U of Illinois Ice Arena from 99-03 and heard "All Star" enough times that if I hear the first notes, the rest of the lyrics go through my head.
Re: The Official 2026-2027 Detroit Red Wings Thread: Everywhere I look it's a darkness
Posted: Tue Oct 06, 2026 9:54 pm
by hotnickelsyo
I still haven't forgotten that in the most recent playoff game Dylan Larkin's Red Wings played in, the TB guy played "Take These Broken Wings" in the dying moments of the elimination game
Re: The Official 2026-2027 Detroit Red Wings Thread: Everywhere I look it's a darkness
Posted: Tue Oct 06, 2026 9:55 pm
by neuartillery
That guy? Nick Cousins
Re: The Official 2026-2027 Detroit Red Wings Thread: Everywhere I look it's a darkness
Posted: Thu Oct 08, 2026 2:02 pm
by neuartillery
Elliotte says teams have checked in on Simon Edvinsson but Detroit's preference is to sign him.
"I've heard they've asked for some pretty big players in return, like some top end guys."
Just sign him!
I’ve looked briefly at what other fanbases expect to trade for him and no, I don’t think Maverick Lamoreaux + is going to do it.